In this week’s episode of the Becoming Who You Are podcast, I’m chatting to Claire Baker from This Is Lifeblood.
Claire is a certified coach and mentor, passionate writer and speaker and author of ‘She Is Radiant: Your 6-Week Wellness Adventure To Get Glowy & Feel Rad’. Claire guides vibrant young women as they get from where they are, to where they want to be – in their health and life, blog and business.
With a background in visual arts and business management, her gorgeous clients (from all over the world), experience greater confidence, improved relationships, more joy and clear complexions. They throw out the scales, book the flight, launch the blog – and fall back in love with their life.
Topics we cover include:
- What radiance means to Claire, why it’s important, and how to add more radiance to your life
- How our relationship with food mirrors our relationship to other areas of our life too
- How to develop a healthier relationship with food (and why it’s a moment-to-moment process)
- The number one rule we need to follow whenever we want to add something new to our lives
- Why personal growth is all about the process, not the destination
Share the Wisdom
Subscribe to the Podcast