Learn about how you can increase your level of happiness in this week’s episode with Dr Joel Wade.
Joel F. Wade, Ph.D. is the author of Mastering Happiness. He is a marriage and family therapist and life coach who works with people around the world via phone and Skype. His life’s work has been about finding what it means to live well, not according to someone else’s ideals, but what it means for a person to make the most of his or her limitations, and to create and embody a truly wonderful life. He sees happiness as a set of skills, a practice, and an attitude towards life that can be learned and applied within whatever circumstances you are in. You can get a FREE Learning Optimism E-Course if you sign up at his website, www.drjoelwade.com.
I first heard Joel speak when I attended this year’s Libertopia conference. His presentation on mastering happiness left me with a lot of food for thought, so I’m delighted he kindly agreed to join me and share some of his ideas here today.
Topics we cover include:
- Why happiness is less about how we feel, and more about we live
- The important roles of gratitude and attention, and how we can use these in our daily lives
- The relationship between mind and body, and how we can use one to affect the other
- Why it’s far better for us to embrace stress as a natural part of life, rather than view it as a problem
- How the images we reflect on affect our level of happiness
Text “Dr Wade” to 831-216-5090 (US)