#97: Cultivating Mindfulness, Creativity & Curiosity in Daily Life with Clare Barry
Do you find it hard to stay engaged and creative in the face of digital distraction? If so, this interview is for you. Clare Barry shares her insights into cultivating mindfulness in our daily lives, as well as suggestions for how we can stay creative and curious in our daily lives.Clare Barry is a London writer and the founder of Urban Curiosity events and workshops that help busy people slow down and spark ideas. She writes about creativity, curiosity and human connection in a digital world, and London in the real one.
Episode: Cultivating Mindfulness, Creativity & Curiosity in Daily Life with Clare Barry
Topics we cover include:
- How to become more mindful about how we use our digital devices
- The art of slowing down and making space for inspiration
- The 3 principles Clare uses to stay mindful of her digital life
- How we can manage social media, email, and other necessary features in a conscious and balanced way
- Practical things we can all start doing in our daily lives to slow down and cultivate deeper mindfulness and creativity
…and much more!
Share the Wisdom
Get a Free Audiobook from Audible
This podcast is brought to you by Audible.com. If you enjoy Becoming Who You Are, you can support the show by registering for a free 30-day trial using the link below. As part of your trial, you’ll get a free audiobook and can cancel any time.