Episode 40: Becoming a Free Range Human with Marianne Cantwell
This episode is a conversation with Marianne Cantwell, bestselling author of Be a Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life You Love, and Still Pay the Bills. Marianne is also the founder of the Free Range Humans blog, where she writes about creating a free range career that suits your lifestyle every day, rather than just hanging out for your 2 week holiday.Topics we cover include:
- What being a Free Range Human is all about
- What to do if you know that you want to liberate yourself from your current job and lifestyle but aren't sure where your passions lie or what you want to do afterwards
- How to foster a healthy work/life balance when you're starting out with your own Free Range projects or business
- How to sit with and process the uncertainty involved in creating the life you want, and how the fear that comes with uncertainty can actually help you
- Why you need to set boundaries during a transition phase and how to do this with people who might not understand or support you.
Marianne offers so many fantastic nuggets of wisdom in this episode, I know it's one that I'm going to return to again and again in the future!Useful LinksBe a Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life You Love, and Still Pay the Bills - Marianne CantwellUncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt into Fuel for Brilliance - Jonathan FieldsSay HelloMarianne:Twitter: @FreeRangeHumansFacebook: www.facebook.com/freerangehumansWebsite: www.free-range-humans.comHannah:Twitter @becomewhourFacebook: www.facebook.com/becomingwhoyouareWebsite: www.becomingwhoyouare.netEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscribe to the podcast