Episode 58: Life in the Middle Seat with Joshua Barad
This episode is a conversation with Joshua Barad from In the Middle Seat. Join us as we talk about:
- Some of the biggest blocks to authenticity that can especially affect men, and how to overcome them
- The key ingredients you need to shift to living with authenticity
- Why it's important to shift from expectation to appreciation
- A valuable exercise you can use to figure out which relationships are truly serving and supporting you
- Why Josh advocates being "selfish"
... and much more :)P.S. At the beginning of the episode, I mention the Google Hangout I'm co-hosting on June 17th on "Living as an introvert in an extroverted world". You can find out more and sign up here.
Joshua:Twitter: @JoshuaBaradFacebook: facebook.com/IntheMiddleSeatWebsite: inthemiddleseat.comHannah:Pinterest: pinterest.com/hannahbraimeFacebook: facebook.com/becomingwhoyouareWebsite: becomingwhoyouare.net
Get a Free Audiobook from Audible
This podcast is brought to you by Audible.com. If you enjoy Becoming Who You Are, you can support the show by registering for a free 30-day trial using the link below. As part of your trial, you’ll get a free audiobook and can cancel any time.