Episode 61: Travelling the World, Making Music, and Creating Your Own Path with Charlotte Eriksson
This episode of the Becoming Who You Are podcast is an interview with Charlotte Eriksson, aka The Glass Child. Only 17 years old, she left everything she had and knew, family and friends, and moved to London to dedicate her life to her music and art. A vague dream about reaching out with her music became an everlasting journey about fighting for your dreams, self discovery, finding your true purpose and creating something that will mean something, now with over 29,500 dedicated followers and fans with her on her journey through her social sites like Twitter and Tumblr.Listen below to find out more about:
- What prompted Charlotte to leave behind everything she knew and move to a foreign country to pursue her dream.
- Her biggest challenges as a solo traveller and an artist, and how she approaches them.
- Her advice for dealing with people who aren't 100% supportive of what you're doing.
- How she structures her time as an artist
- How to unleash your inner coach to get through tougher times
...and much more.
Join the Becoming Who You Are Community, a free community for self-kindness, creativity, and everything in between.
Share the Wisdom
[Tweet "I knew I needed to leave Sweden to become someone I wanted to be."][Tweet "Freedom can choke you if you don't know how to handle it."][Tweet "When you find something you really believe in, that's stronger than all the hard stuff."][Tweet "Forget about the how and go back to the why."]
Get a Free Audiobook from Audible
This podcast is brought to you by Audible.com. If you enjoy Becoming Who You Are, you can support the show by registering for a free 30-day trial using the link below. As part of your trial, you’ll get a free audiobook and can cancel any time.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Intro and outro: Stephanie MurphyImage credit: Austin Ban