#75: Is Self-Knowledge Relevant to Entrepreneurship?
- How self-knowledge and entrepreneurship are related
- Practical tools you can use to deepen your self-knowledge in business and life
- A few of the psychological tools that are necessary for entrepreneurs
... and much more!The Entrepreneur’s Inner World is a series of 23 interviews with coaches and entrepreneurs about the psychological and emotional tools we need to succeed in entrepreneurship. Get all 23 interviews in audio, video and PDF format here.
- The Entrepreneur's Inner World Symposium
- The Ultimate Guide to Journaling by Hannah Braime (free sample chapter here)
- Anything You Want by Derek Sivers
- Ep. 142 Extraordinary Time: An Interview With Augusto Pinaud
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less by Cameron Herald
- The VIA Survey (Online Strengths Questionnaire)
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor
- Becoming an Entrepreneur: How to Find Freedom and Fulfillment as a Business Owner by Jake Desyllas
JakeTwitter: @thevoluntaryFacebook: facebook.com/thevoluntarylifePodcast: The Voluntary LifeHannahPinterest: pinterest.com/hannahbraimeFacebook: facebook.com/becomingwhoyouareWebsite: becomingwhoyouare.net